Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pictures/more words another time



I ♥ SITI NADIA!

look at all the comments for our wonderful emak hahaha. more to come, more to come!! She's gonna treat us to ice cream prata on thursday!



Today's trip to school was so pointless, there was only 15 minutes of PW lesson (cause I came 15 minutes late), and class was dismissed by the time nadia + shiqin arrived HAHA.

Glenda, Yiting, Sandra and I headed to heartland mall for brunch and walked around a little bit till 1.

Then I headed to Bugis to meet Jeslin, SuAnn, Hafiz and Clifford for PASTAMANIA and MOVIE (Jennifer's body). We got a huge gigantic tub of popcorn and megan fox is so freaking seductive. Guess the movie's fine.

Then I went back to Tampines to meet Kaiying and Ashley @ starbucks to study till 1020.




THAT IS ALL PICTURES SHALL BE UPLOADED SOON.




shall do tag replies!

2 nov
Ivan: GO STUDY. i'm bored.
{YAYYY I DID THAT TODAY. econs is so boring HAI you're rehearsing for OP!! hahah}

ash: yesss free this weekend :D u wanna go studyy???
{yayyyy we studied today!! SEEYOU AGAIN ON FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!}


7 nov
Yi Ting: It was so fun!! I love you guys!
Yi Ting: It's nice how everything just came naturally! GOOD LUCK FOR MONDAY, OKAY!!
{YAY OP IS OVER!!!!! and yeah it was so so so fun!!! Rock concert again whooo I ♥ SITI NADIA!}

8 nov
YINGZHI: hello emma! hahahahaha
{hahah hello yingzhi!!!}

Siyun (VJ): hello my dear! good luck for re-exam/re-assessment, can do it one go go go!!
{hello foosiyunnn! Thanksthanksthanks!!! Quite stupid that its coming so soon but yeahhhh!

9 nov
YINGZHI: heyyy! hope your OP went well!
{heyyyy! I THINK it went fine thanks! yours?}

10 nov
anna: HALLO I CAN'T SLEEP AND I HAVE TO GO TO SCH TMR DIEEE:(
{GOODLUCK FOR OP TOMORROW!!!! hahah better sleep early today you'll do fine! I WENT TO SCHOOL JUST FOR 15 MINUTES TODAY WTH HAHAH. & I was just telling the two about how I haven't been talking much to you lately and I returned home with a tag HIHIHI}

No comments: